There are many reasons to hire an employment law attorney in Raleigh. Here are several reasons for individuals to consider speaking to and hiring an employment law attorney:
- You believe that you have been sexually harassed in the workplace
- You believe that you have been the victim of discrimination in the workplace for which there is measurable damage
- Your employer has retaliated against you after you complained about sexual harassment, race discrimination, some other form of discrimination, or a workplace injury to your supervisor, human resource official, company owner, or other company official
- Your employer fires you or demotes you after your complained about sexual harassment, race discrimination, some other form of discrimination, or a workplace injury to your supervisor, human resource official, company owner, or other company official
- Your employer is not paying all commissions that are owed to you
- Your employer refuses to pay commissions that you have earned
- Your employer retroactively changes its calculation of sales commissions
- Your employer has withheld your final paycheck after your job ends
- You have an unemployment benefits appeal before the North Carolina Employment Security Commission
- You have received a severance agreement from your employer
- You have received a Right to Sue Letter from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- You have received a Right to Sue Letter from the North Carolina Department of Labor
Employment law cases in Raleigh are complex legal proceedings and you can benefit from the knowledge and experience of an experienced employment law attorney. Josh Levy is an experienced employment law attorney in Raleigh with the knowledge and experience to represent you in the proceedings that occur in federal court, state court, arbitration, and other judicial forums. Mr. Levy has practiced employment law in North Carolina since 2001 and employment law in Raleigh since 2003 when he opened Levy Law Offices.
Levy Law Offices represents individuals in employee-side cases on an hourly basis or a reduced hourly-rate/reduced contingency fee basis, depending on the situation. To schedule an initial consultation, please call Levy Law Offices at (919) 846-0125, or complete the contact form on the right-hand column of the website. Levy Law Offices charges $240.00 for the initial consultation in employment law cases.