Levy Law Offices represents individuals in disputes from their prior employment relationship with companies. Some of the common areas of representation for employees include claims under the following statutes:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The Pregnancy Discrimination Act
- 42 U.S.C. § 1981
- The North Carolina Wage and Hour Act
- The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The North Carolina Retaliatory Employment Discrimination Act (REDA)
- Negligent Retention and Supervision
- Wrongful Discharge in Violation of Public Policy
Levy Law Offices also represents individuals with claims for the following types of situations:
- Noncompete and Nonsolicitation Agreements
- EEOC representation for federal employees
- Mediation Proceedings
- Arbitration Proceedings
Levy Law Offices is available to represent individuals in federal court, state court, arbitration proceedings, mediation proceedings, the North Carolina Office of Administrative Hearings, and administrative agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Levy Law Offices represents individuals in employee-side cases may be handled on an hourly basis or a reduced hourly-rate/reduced contingency fee basis, depending on the situation.
For a detailed evaluation of your case, please call Levy Law Offices for an initial consultation. There is a $240.00 fee for the initial consultation. Levy Law Offices does not evaluate potential cases over the phone or outside of the consultation.