There are many reasons to hire a workers' compensation attorney in Raleigh. You may have been injured on the job, or you may have a pending workers' compensation claim and you are not receiving the legal benefits you are entitled to receive. Here are several reasons to consider hiring a workers' compensation lawyer:
- You have been recently injured on the job
- Your workers' comp claim has been denied by the insurance company
- You are not receiving proper medical treatment in a workers' compensation case
- Your employer or the insurance company is forcing you to work in violation of medical restrictions from a doctor assigned to a workers' compensation case
- You want an experienced workers' compensation lawyer to represent you in proceedings before the North Carolina Industrial Commission
- You want to know what your legal rights are under the North Carolina Workers' Compensation Act
- You want to maximize your workers' compensation benefits and the value of your workers' compensation case
Workers' comp cases in Raleigh are complex legal proceedings and you can benefit from the knowledge and experience of an experienced workers' compensation lawyer. Josh Levy is an experienced workers' comp lawyer in Raleigh with the knowledge and experience to represent you in the proceedings that occur before the North Carolina Industrial Commission. Mr. Levy has practiced workers' compensation law in Raleigh since 2003 when he opened Levy Law Offices.
To schedule an initial workers' comp consultation, please call Levy Law Offices at (919) 846-0125, or complete the contact form on the right-hand column of the website. Levy Law Offices provides a free initial consultation workers' compensation cases.