Do you own or operate a small business with 5-100 employees? Do you encounter legal issues on a regular basis, but do not have the money to pay for full-time in house legal counsel? Levy Law Offices has created a cost-effective solution: Fixed-Fee In-House Representation.
A full-time in-house counsel in North Carolina will likely cost a business a minimum salary $110,000.00 per year plus benefits and employer costs, and likely as much as $175,000.00 salary plus benefits and employer costs per year. Most businesses have recurring employment law and in-house corporate issues, but not enough to justify a full-time salaried employee with these costs.
Levy Law Offices has now created a cost-effective solution for these issues. Levy Law Offices provides monthly fixed fee representation for businesses that have employment law issues. Mr. Levy will come to your business, or work from his office depending upon your business needs.
Some examples of legal work that can be performed in fixed-rate in house counsel work include:
- Handbook Creation and Periodic Updates
- Human Resources Policy Creation and Periodic Updates
- Employee File Creation
- Advice Regarding Employee Hiring and Termination Issues
- Advice Regarding Employee Discipline and Counseling
- Advice Regarding Employee Evaluation Procedures
- Advice Regarding Compensation Issues
- Advice Regarding Wage and Hour Compliance
- Anti-Harassment Policy Creation and Periodic Updates
- Anti-Harassment Management and Employee Training
- EEOC Responses
- Department of Labor Responses
- Initial Workers’ Compensation Responses
- Internal Workplace Investigations
- Severance Agreements
- Noncompete and Nonsolicitation Agreements
- Initial Employment Agreements and Contracts
Current pricing for Fixed-Fee In-House Counsel Representation
$3500.00 per month for up to 25 hours per month. Rates and hours per month can be adjusted based upon the needs of your company.
This fixed-rate representation provides clients with a significant savings compared to the normal hourly rates charged by law firms. Part-time in-house representation allows companies to establish or update important legal procedures for reasonable rates.
Businesses that can benefit from Fixed-Fee In-House Counsel Representation include:
- Construction Companies
- Plumbing Companies
- Accounting Firms
- Locally Owned Restaurants and Restaurant Franchises
- Catering Companies
- Research and Development/Technology Companies
- Insurance Agencies
- Private Schools
DISCLAIMER: THIS TYPE OF REPRESENTATION SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES ALL LITIGATION MATTERS. LEVY LAW OFFICES IS AVAILABLE TO REPRESENT COMPANIES IN EMPLOYMENT LITIGATION, BUT ALL LITIGATION WORK IS DONE ON AN HOURLY BASIS.